e line skid plate

8 replies to this topic
  • mikewr450

Posted April 30, 2008 - 07:15 PM

anyone buy this
http://www.elineacce...544&category=14

i received mine today and it does not fit!!!! the hole on the bottom in the back is off by an inch or so.

• STECKNINE

Posted May 01, 2008 - 06:54 AM

I have one and, had to ask my friend about his? Simple fix just drill the hole out and, slap it on!:eek:

• 06crf_er

Posted May 01, 2008 - 06:55 AM

I have one and, had to ask my friend about his? Simple fix just drill the hole out and, slap it on!:eek:

Word:prof: I had to drill an extra hole in mine too. Other than that, the thing works like a dream. Saved me many times I'm sure:thumbsup:

Posted Image

• spedyr6

Posted May 01, 2008 - 02:13 PM

Same story on an '06 wr450. I called and was told to file it since it was only about 1/4" in my case. I had the steel tab for the bolt that I could bend a little to help too.

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • mikewr450

Posted May 01, 2008 - 06:43 PM

exactly what e line said. drill the slotted hole bigger or send it back and they will do it for me. man for $150 i would hope that the product would at least fit!!!!

• STECKNINE

Posted May 02, 2008 - 06:41 AM

Sorry Honda DUDE but, here is a pic of an E line skid plate on a real bike:p Posted Image

• STECKNINE

Posted May 02, 2008 - 06:44 AM

exactly what e line said. drill the slotted hole bigger or send it back and they will do it for me. man for $150 i would hope that the product would at least fit!!!!

I agree! It seems like E line is slipping...:eek:

• 06crf_er

Posted May 02, 2008 - 06:50 AM

Sorry Honda DUDE but, here is a pic of an E line skid plate on a blue, slow bike:p Posted Image

Fixed :p :eek: :applause:

• STECKNINE

Posted May 02, 2008 - 07:06 AM

Dam your good!:p :eek:

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.