"Retail Therapy" Michigan Style!

13 replies to this topic
  • usmcpaul

Posted April 30, 2008 - 04:01 PM

It was a long, cold winter up here, and my bike is ready finally. It was so cold for so long I had to resort to 'Retail Therapy' in order to get through the winter. The last ones are of me this past weekend, and 'yes', it hurt :p

Heres a list of the things I did, for those of you that care. Regina chain, Pro Taper Countour bars, ASV levers, RG3 triple clamps, Starcross MS3 tires, Spider grips, Rooster radiator guards, Suspension revalve and new springs by MX Tech East, DRD full exhaust, Case saver (by me), Graphics, and Moose seat. Oh yea and a pair of Sidi Crossfires.

Everytime the doorbell rings my wife just looks at me and says 'That better not be the F:censored: ing UPS man.' :ride: :p :prof:

I hope next winter is shorter and milder. If not can I stay with one of you.:applause:

I am sooo happy with the way it turned out, I wouldn't change a thing.:p

Thanks for all your suggestions.:eek:

Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image

• Wiz636

Posted April 30, 2008 - 05:15 PM

The bike looks great and spring is here!

• 450GN

Posted April 30, 2008 - 05:20 PM

nice lookin bike!

where do you ride in michigan? maybe ill see you at a track one day im in SE Michigan

• usmcpaul

Posted April 30, 2008 - 05:36 PM

Thanks Guys,

450GN I'm in Macomb. The pictures are from Freelin this past Sunday. I'm not sure where we are going this weekend. My buddy wants to go to Big Air, but I'm not sure I wanna drop 150 bucks for fuel and spend 6.5 hours driving.

Where are you at?

• intensem1rider

Posted April 30, 2008 - 06:48 PM

Woah, I was at Freelin this Sunday, sweet track, too bad it's soo far into the middle of no where, I was afraid to bend over, they speak a whole other language that far off the beaten path, thats for sure!

• 426 NOOB

Posted April 30, 2008 - 10:53 PM

Very nice bike

• clutchless

Posted May 01, 2008 - 07:33 AM

Posted Image

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • Ga426owner

Posted May 01, 2008 - 07:50 AM

Everytime the doorbell rings my wife just looks at me and says 'That better not be the :eek: UPS man.' :p :applause: :ride:

hey your wife must be related to my wife....hilarious:p

• Justin89

Posted May 01, 2008 - 08:28 AM

WOW thats a very clean bike... Looks great! Believe me, I'm sure we've all had our fair share of that last picture:crazy: :eek:

• usmcpaul

Posted May 01, 2008 - 10:17 AM

Yea, that last picture is great for explaining to someone what 'Casing' is. My wife looked at it and then said "Oh, so thats what you mean when you say you 'cased' it?". She has heard me and my friends say it a million times.

I guess a picture is worth a thousand words.

• 450GN

Posted May 01, 2008 - 06:36 PM

I'm in macomb too... and i too was at freelin last sunday was a nice empty track last weekend im sure ill see ya around then one of these days

• loudarbs

Posted May 02, 2008 - 12:38 PM

Yeah gas prices tend to influence the decisions nowadays. I'll be at BigAir on Sunday if you do travel.

• indasand

Posted May 02, 2008 - 12:50 PM

Good job!!!

• GONE1445

Posted May 03, 2008 - 12:58 PM

man that bike is too clean to be a michigan bike

Related Content

Help with 2000 yz426 by weekend woods racer

Dirt Bike   Make / Model Specific   Yamaha   YZ 400/426/450
  • Hot  36 replies

yz250x vs 450 4t comparisons (preferably desert riding) needed by JakeNorthrupYZ450F

Dirt Bike   Make / Model Specific   Yamaha   Yamaha 2-Stroke
  • 9 replies

YZ450F 03 Sparks driving me crazy by SirAttard

Dirt Bike   Make / Model Specific   Yamaha   YZ 400/426/450
  • 5 replies
WR Camshaft Swap Info - last post by jamesm113

WR Camshaft Swap Info

• 0 replies

2016 YZ450 by CaptainKnobby

Dirt Bike   Dirt Bike Technical Forums   Suspension
  • Hot  59 replies

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.