Who has added a Megabomb to there 450?

3 replies to this topic

Posted April 30, 2008 - 06:43 AM

Ok I am trying to find out who has added a Megabomb to there YZ450F and did you find a difference? I have a 2007 YZ450F and am considering adding one.

• xrmarty

Posted April 30, 2008 - 06:45 AM

I did on my WR. More bottom end. bike rips through rpm range

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed

Posted April 30, 2008 - 07:50 AM

what year?

• blue9red9

Posted April 30, 2008 - 01:37 PM

My 06 YZ450 has a megabomb on it. It came with it but was not installed. When I got the bike it had the stock header and a 4.1 muffler on it. I rode it with the stock headpipe then switched. For me it's one of those deals where if I needed more power with the stock headpipe, all I had to do was twist the throttle more. But I could tell a difference. Worth the money if I had to buy it? No, not since I couldn't use all the power of the stock exhaust anyway. But it looks cool and it came with.

Related Content

Snake pit oct 30th by The Anvil

Dirt Bike   Dirt Bike Regional Discussion   California
  • Hot  106 replies

Need help by Goforaride

Dirt Bike   Dirt Bike Technical Forums   Suspension
  • Hot  68 replies

Michigan Motocross Tires by 288yz450

Dirt Bike   Dirt Bike Regional Discussion   North
  • 1 reply

yz250x vs 450 4t comparisons (preferably desert riding) needed by JakeNorthrupYZ450F

Dirt Bike   Make / Model Specific   Yamaha   Yamaha 2-Stroke
  • 9 replies

Is it worth it? (Cam and High compression piston) by macgi77

Dirt Bike   Make / Model Specific   Honda   CRF 150/230 F/L
  • Hot  36 replies

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.