1999 wr or yz which is better

No replies to this topic
  • slickrrr

Posted April 29, 2008 - 11:52 PM

I have a 1999 yz 400 for the last 2 years, came across a wr 400 that is clean, super moto wheels, appears mostly street ridden, sitting in my garage, only ran around the block multiple times to my neighbors dismay, gonna keep one, wr has street legal kit, I have an extra set of dirt wheels and gonna keep the super moto wheels to have the best of both worlds, what do you suggest I keep off of the yz, heard there was a difference in the suspension, I know I want the wide ratio tranny and overflow tank, riding trails in phoenix az area and doing more and more single track, any suggestions on what to cannabalize to make the best trail bike? want to make the best bike out of the two and sell what is left.

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.