Dr.D!!!

5 replies to this topic
  • Steve_WR400F_#61t

Posted November 18, 2002 - 04:02 PM

FYI:

I bought a Dr.D hot start button a few weeks ago. First ride was great with this thing, just needed a tad bit of adjusting to get it just right. Second ride, I dropped the bike and broke the little red lever. Sucked bad cuz now I had to bump start it everytime I stalled or stopped.

Any way, I called Dr.D customer service this morning and found out that they are the greatest group of folks around. I called to see if it was even possible to get a replacement lever. Not only could I, but they only asked for my address and are sending it to me. No fee, no shipping, no nothing. They're sending me a new one for the low, low price of FREE. No questions, no concerns, no arguing, no problems!

As far as I'm concerned, if I need anything these folks produce or sell, I'm buyin it from them. That kind of customer service is the best thing that could happen to us riders.

• Florida_426

Posted November 18, 2002 - 05:14 PM

I too have found that Doug and Gina are some of the finest people around. They are supporters of Thumper Talk and they are helping support the Garrett M Berg Memorial Race with goodies for the auction. I got a hot start for my '02 YZ 426F and it is the best accessory I have ever purchased. :) They have answered every email I sent them and take time to work out any problems you might have.

Bill :D

• mackay

Posted November 18, 2002 - 05:39 PM

Customer service like that wins loyalty. It must have been his time in Canada that instilled that quality in him :)

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • Steve_WR400F_#61t

Posted November 21, 2002 - 03:30 PM

As a follow up...

Three days ago I called about the replacement lever for my hot start. Today it showed up. To my surprize not only was this thing sent to me free of charge, but they included a whole handfull of stickers too. Dr. D has a life long customer from here on out. I couldn't possibly ask for more great service and attention to such a little request.

A HUGE THANKS TO THE FOLKS AT DUBACH RACING DEVELOPMENT!!!

:) :D :D

• Cuda

Posted November 28, 2002 - 06:30 AM

This company is great. I bent and cracked my hot start lever also. Called up Dr.D to inquire about a replacement and three days later one shows up in my mailbox. No charge not even a shipping charge. I can’t remember the last time I received customer service like this. Now I will not only tout they’re products I will plug their customer service also. :)

• Dan_Lorenze

Posted November 28, 2002 - 10:52 AM

I've heard nothing but great things about Doug and Gina's little company.. I have the Hot start on my bike and I consider it to be the best aftermarket part on my WR. Glad to hear you had a good expierence...

Dan

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.