Replacement Battery for '03 450?

4 replies to this topic
  • DvlRacer

Posted April 29, 2008 - 02:13 PM

Okay, this is my first post here and I'm sure it's been covered before so I apologize. I am a regular on some other boards(for my other bikes) so I definately did a thorough search but I didn't find any definitive answers. I just bought an '03 WR450 and it has a dead battery. I've just been kicking it to start it which works fine but I'm all of 5'7" so it's a little bit rough on the legs and I'm dreaming of using that electric start button :eek:

Anyways, Yamaha is within a mile of my house but they said they don't have a battery in stock and it'd be about a week and $114 for them to get one :p

What other batteries would work with my bike? Possibly one available from Wal-Mart(Everstart) or Autozone or Oreillys as I live in a small TX town and these are all we have. Thanks in advance!!

Proud New Member
~Keith

• bg10459

Posted April 29, 2008 - 05:25 PM

I just bought one here for $80 shipped.--->>>https://www.zanottim...ing/pLookUp.php

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • DvlRacer

Posted April 29, 2008 - 06:21 PM

I just bought one here for $80 shipped.--->>>https://www.zanottim...ing/pLookUp.php

What's the part # for our bikes? I just pulled the old(non-working) battery out and it's a YTZ7S, but when I searched that # on the site you gave it got nadda. :eek:

• ETP

Posted April 29, 2008 - 07:05 PM

What's the part # for our bikes? I just pulled the old(non-working) battery out and it's a YTZ7S, but when I searched that # on the site you gave it got nadda. :eek:

Call them. Their phone support is great and good prices too.

• bg10459

Posted April 30, 2008 - 05:12 AM

What's the part # for our bikes? I just pulled the old(non-working) battery out and it's a YTZ7S, but when I searched that # on the site you gave it got nadda. :p

BTY-YTZ7S-HE-00 has replaced 4TP-82100-01-00, but either P/N will pull up the battery.:eek:

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.