renthal twinring

5 replies to this topic
  • hogbobsled

Posted April 28, 2008 - 08:46 PM

Anybody using them...how do they wear....whats another good rear sprocket. Mostly mx riding and a little trail.

• DPW

Posted April 29, 2008 - 02:36 AM

Ironman http://www.dirttricks.com/ or the ProTaper sprockets...

• BBrown626

Posted April 29, 2008 - 06:00 AM

Doesn't the Sidewinder II titanium sprocket have a lifetime guarantee for about $130?

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • kylwk1500

Posted April 29, 2008 - 07:36 AM

i have heard good things about em, but i run an ironman and i love it. super strong

• almostinvincible119

Posted April 29, 2008 - 07:49 AM

yeh, the TI sidewinder is lifetime guarantee sprocket, but if you read the fine print, for it to be valid, you must use their chain. The ironman is the best bet. Ironman isnt the name of them anymore, MSR bought the rights to the sprocket, so its just a MSR hard parts sprocket. Great stuff none the less.

• BBrown626

Posted April 29, 2008 - 09:48 AM

yeh, the TI sidewinder is lifetime guarantee sprocket, but if you read the fine print, for it to be valid, you must use their chain. The ironman is the best bet. Ironman isnt the name of them anymore, MSR bought the rights to the sprocket, so its just a MSR hard parts sprocket. Great stuff none the less.

Ah, the fine print.

Related Content

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.