TRADE? Bowflex Power Pro for used mini?

No replies to this topic
  • fourstroker

Posted May 08, 2002 - 02:23 PM

Greetings!

Was wondering if anyone in THUMP land would be interested in trading a used mini (TTR-90, KLX-110, XR-70R, etc.) for a BOWFLEX Power Pro with all the extras ($1700 plus)/(Lat pulldown assembly, Squat assembly, Bench bar assembly, Leg Assembly, extra Power rods, etc.)?

I live outside of St. Louis, Missouri and I am interested in starting my son out on a bike. He is only 10 years old but large for his age, he has never ridden and I was looking for something in the automatics for his first year out.

Feel free to email me at scheitlinmark@yahoo.com if you are interested. The BOWFLEX is in perfect condition and still have the boxes it was shipped in.

Happy trails!

Mark

[ May 08, 2002: Message edited by: fourstroker ]

[ May 10, 2002: Message edited by: fourstroker ]

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.