2001 WR 426F for sale!! $4200 OBO

10 replies to this topic
  • Larry_Bond

Posted May 08, 2002 - 12:40 PM

MUST SELL!Bike is in perfect shape. it has a total of 2 hours time, which was breaking it in. tires still have the rubber twigs on them. Bike is totally stock and not a scratch on it. If your looking for a new bike without the new price, this is it! Bike is located in New Braunfels, TX
Email at Starsfan24@msn.com
Thanks for looking!

• Fryboy

Posted May 08, 2002 - 07:45 PM

Why in the world would you sell a bike after just getting it? Are you sca scaaaa scared?

• Larry_Bond

Posted May 09, 2002 - 12:13 PM

military, and i go where they tell me too....

• huskyrider

Posted May 09, 2002 - 03:44 PM

Call me at 281-639-7640 anytime Friday or this weekend.

• Larry_Bond

Posted May 15, 2002 - 03:15 AM

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • Larry_Bond

Posted May 21, 2002 - 12:27 PM

Really trying to sell!!

• huskyrider

Posted May 21, 2002 - 06:11 PM

Call me on my cell phone 281-639-7640.
I've usually got it on from 7:30a to 7:30p.
My name is Kelly.

• Air450

Posted May 22, 2002 - 10:22 AM

Which way are you headed? East or West?

• Larry_Bond

Posted May 22, 2002 - 12:20 PM

I tried calling the number you left but it will not go through, if you can email me at starsfan24@msn.com i will give you my home phone so we can make contact. I will continue to try and reach you through the number you left until then though. Thanks

• Larry_Bond

Posted May 27, 2002 - 11:48 AM

once again......

• huskyrider

Posted June 16, 2002 - 06:33 PM

Thank you for the cleanest used dirt bike I've ever purchased.
This bike showed 18 miles on odo. The knobs, even the centers,still had the hairs on them. Not a single scratch on the bike or even a scuff mark on the frame by the pegs. Its so new that the pipe hadn't even turned blue.
After one of the best fathers day weekends in my life, my 19yr old son and I remedied that situation.
We're now showing over 120 miles, hairs on a few of the outer knobs, shiny frame metal by the pegs, and a great blue color on the head pipe.
Michael, my son, said that this bike beats the shpit out of any 25yr old Husky he ever rode.
Just goes to show, what do young people know. I should direct him to the Remember When post going around. Loud Husky's, long hair, and halter tops is what sticks with me.
I just hope and pray that 25 years from now he'll look back and remember these good ol days.

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.