Set up help with Sprokets

3 replies to this topic
  • Diablo161

Posted April 28, 2008 - 06:56 AM

I have been racing Desert for the last few months. Just wanted to know what number of teeth I should have on my sprocets. What would be a better set up. If I place well in the next race like I have been doing I will move up in Class and will need all the help I can get.:eek:

• pcmech2

Posted April 28, 2008 - 04:39 PM

you should have all of them. that way the chain doesn't slip

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • pcmech2

Posted April 28, 2008 - 04:41 PM

just kidding. there are a bunch of gearing questions i have seen on here. most indicate like a 15/50 (up one in the front) or maybe a 48 in the back. you did not indicate what you are currently using or what year your bike is for all of these nice people here to help better. Happy Monday!

• Diablo161

Posted April 29, 2008 - 05:46 AM

I have a 2000 wr 400 curently I am running a 15/52 sorry about not giving that much info. Just getting used to this whole looking for help on the internet.

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.