Triple Clamps

3 replies to this topic
  • Wicked_Crash

Posted May 08, 2002 - 11:26 AM

I am thinking of getting a GPR stabilizer kit with the DH1 triple clamp. This may seem like a dumb question, but if I get the top clamp, do I need to get the bottom clamp too or can I keep the stock bottom clamp? I was wondering because of different offsets that some triple clamps might have. Do any of you have the same setup?

• omnivortex

Posted May 08, 2002 - 01:54 PM

I believe you can use the stock bottom clamp. the offset is only for the bar mount. I have the stock bottom clamp and the Scotts top clamp and damper.

Works fine.

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • slashman

Posted May 08, 2002 - 08:25 PM

i installed a BRP top clamp and a GPR on my 01426. it works great. you can use the bottom clamp. i got the whole set up for $550 US. that includes bars and top clamp and GPR. bolted all right on and fit perfectely. you can contact them at

• armourbl

Posted May 09, 2002 - 06:01 AM

The website for BRP doesn't load correctly. The photos don't load, the links don't work..

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.