Best 05 Wr450 Exhaust

4 replies to this topic
  • tgpatrsn

Posted April 27, 2008 - 01:54 PM

I have a 05 wr450 with all the free mods. What pipe seems to make to best power? Thanks

• simica

Posted April 27, 2008 - 02:18 PM

Those of us with "older" WR's are limited on pipes available. Everyone is focusing on pipes for the aluminum frame bikes. I happened to find a new discontinued DMC Afterburner slip on, that after finally getting the right mid pipe, I love it but its a little loud. I was very happy with the stock exhaust with the Pro Moto Billet insert, but I couldn't turn down the price of the DMC. Good Luck.
http://i291.photobuc...res/DMCPipe.jpg

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • Summit

Posted April 27, 2008 - 02:41 PM

Love the GYT-R muffler and header. Mine rips!!

• MaxPower

Posted April 27, 2008 - 03:24 PM

[COLOR="Green"]I have a Dr D silencer with stock head pipe.Its quieter than the YZ pipe I had on there and has a nice deep sound.Runs like a bear too[/COLOR]

• dazzabb

Posted April 27, 2008 - 04:45 PM

Love the GYT-R muffler and header. Mine rips!!

+1 for the GYTR

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.