Where to ride south west,, BC

3 replies to this topic
  • Pac_NW_rider

Posted May 08, 2002 - 06:48 AM

Hey all...I am traveling from Washington state and heading to Fairmont Hot SPrings, BC (South West Corner of BC) in two weeks and would like to find out about some riding areas
near Cranbrook, Banff, or Calgary BC etc.

Thanks.

• banffboy

Posted May 08, 2002 - 09:25 PM

I would ride Lake Kocanusa, great riding, it might be getting dusty there right now. There is really nice camping along the lake(take the Dorr rd). The lake is down right now, they start filling it soon. The closest town is Grasmere. There is no riding in Calgary/Banff right now. We just had 40cm's of snow. Stay in BC for the riding. Kamloops Rocks. If you go there check out the Harley Dealer owned by Al Peret, he knows all the riding. His son is Guy Peret in the Terra Firma Videos. He's a great guy really friendly

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • Optik

Posted May 08, 2002 - 05:48 PM

Yea

I live in the kelowna-westbank area of BC and we have some great riding around here. Bear creak if you've heard of it must have over 200km of trails.

I'll second that kamloops is great too.

• mOdD

Posted January 18, 2006 - 01:57 PM

Ya there is some killer riding around Kamloops! Another 2 or 3 months and we can get out riding again!

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.