Who rides street bikes?

43 replies to this topic
  • BruceWA

Posted November 19, 2002 - 06:39 PM

Riding on and off road is one of my passions. It is hard to beat the VFR, great all around bike. The beemer is great for those long trips, and at my age comfort is important. The Berg is way too much fun!

• 426Quickie

Posted November 19, 2002 - 07:14 PM

Dude, that's some serious bikeage. I noticed you started with ZX6-R then went to 7-R, then 9-R....how would you rate the 900cc as compared with the smaller bikes since you've owned them all. What made you want to move up in engine size every year?

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • RLucky82

Posted November 19, 2002 - 09:07 PM

Posted Image :D :) :D Posted Image

• Pooley

Posted November 20, 2002 - 09:56 AM

I never got to ride the older generation Magnas but still keep my eye open for a nice V65 just for the fun of it.

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.