Anyone?

4 replies to this topic
  • ProjectDIRT

Posted April 26, 2008 - 10:02 PM

anyone got a flywheel puller i could borrow in the hb area. i know it random but i dont want to wait till tuesday to get my motor back together. lol

• BRYANS01

Posted April 27, 2008 - 09:28 AM

dont be "THAT GUY" just go buy one they arent to expensive.:thumbsup:

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • ProjectDIRT

Posted April 27, 2008 - 11:44 AM

i know i already ordered it lol. im just bored sitting at home. wishing i could ride.

• BRYANS01

Posted April 27, 2008 - 01:40 PM

i know i was just kidding there is always the person in the staging area asking to borrow tools, this just reminded me of that, if i lived down there i would loan it to you though.:thumbsup:

• todds924

Posted April 28, 2008 - 04:12 PM

anyone got a flywheel puller i could borrow in the hb area. i know it random but i dont want to wait till tuesday to get my motor back together. lol

I got one........I'm in Costa Mesa......Can't help you until tomorrow anyways...Thats Tuesday.

Related Content

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.