got my 426 back from the shop today...

1 reply to this topic
  • gem

Posted April 26, 2008 - 09:10 AM

... and they said everything is cool, didn't need valves adjusted, runs awesome, starts first kick. oils guides smoke a tad since it hadn't been started in many months, and it's old! Since it is running strong I am finally going to put the right springs in it( it is currently set up for a 300 pounder!) I weigh 230 all geared up. Does anyone know what springs front and back I should be looking for?

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • grayracer513

Posted April 26, 2008 - 09:56 AM

Start Here:

http://www.racetech..../searchdirt.asp

Fill in the blanks, and on the catalog page it takes you to, there is a spring rate calculator for both front and rear.

Related Content

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.