WHOOO ! Calling all Brits

6 replies to this topic
  • coldweld

Posted May 07, 2002 - 09:48 PM

How many of you are out there ,where are you ,and what do you do for work/fun. :)

• Taffy

Posted May 08, 2002 - 12:03 AM

ely, cambs
was up at ashover, derbs the weekend before last. i do TBEC's, eastern centre and cotswold enduros as well as a little MX at chatteris and green laning occasionally.

on a husey now though so i guess that counts me out if you're having a WR party :)

• The_Missile

Posted May 08, 2002 - 12:39 AM

Proud owner of a WR since august last year.Living in Switzerland near Geneva. Riding my WR, my Cannondale, skiing and keeping my kids amused (oh yeah the wife too), keeps me out of most trouble.
Working for Novartis keeping an eye on the competition.

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • Mark_UK

Posted May 08, 2002 - 04:59 AM

Near warwick
work in the sport injuries industry
ride with cotswold enduro club and anyone else who will have me at short notice
oh and i used to work for novartis too

• Mark_UK

Posted May 08, 2002 - 05:02 AM

oh and i ride a yz400 with big tank, big flywheel and big exhaust

• Guy

Posted May 08, 2002 - 12:07 PM

Yorkshire, I'm a Contracts Manager for a specialized display company, I ride mostly green lane with the occasional MX track for Fun?!?! :)

• andy_howes

Posted May 09, 2002 - 11:27 AM

Yate nr Bristol
AMCA motor-x
some greenlaneing
and looking foward to Farliegh Castle twinshock motor-x at the end of june ! :)

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.