Back to work tomorrow (off topic)

6 replies to this topic
  • blue_beast_wins

Posted November 17, 2002 - 12:27 PM

Finally got a job after being off work for three months, i'm starting tomorrow, its a four day working week with mondays as time and a half if i want, looks like have some good riding weekends comming up, i think it may cut into my TT time though. :)

• tk421

Posted November 17, 2002 - 05:40 PM

Blue beast wins,
Good to hear your back to work, hope you have computer access at your new job.
I’m fortunate to have a job that provides a laptop and a wireless T1 connection speed Internet to boot! The nice part is I can go anywhere in the plant while being online, the drawback is I can’t venture too far from the plant before I loose the signal. :)

• blue_beast_wins

Posted November 17, 2002 - 07:04 PM

I'm an auto engineer so mostly in a workshop situation, may have to waight till after work to get on TT, pitty most people here are in nigh nigh land by then. :)

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • yamaha.dude

Posted November 17, 2002 - 07:43 PM

Congratulations...

I am on here all sorts of hours... and am only an hour behind with Daylight saving... might see you here in near real time... :)

David

• blue_beast_wins

Posted November 17, 2002 - 08:05 PM

great, look forward to it. :) :D

• John_Lorenz

Posted November 18, 2002 - 07:58 AM

BBW
I figure you where a garbage truck driver :D
or a you are one of the champion little people bowlers :D

I never would figure you were a wrench

Glad to here ya back to the grind buddie....

Dont worry everyone BBW and I are Mates :D
I think :)

• blue_beast_wins

Posted November 18, 2002 - 08:40 PM

Even though ego may have serious mental problems in a retarded sought of way, me and ego are mates, grab a fosters folks and i'll get my wild turkey stubbie, Cheers to ego!! and happy hunting :D :D

Oh yeh, my first day back at work and it was ok..........i think :) :D

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.