Looking for a TT Store Decomp Plug ...

3 replies to this topic
  • Gwigibo

Posted April 24, 2008 - 05:18 PM

All,

I am ready to do the 03 cam mod on my 00 426 and I waited too long to buy one of the quality decomp plugs from the TT Store ... who now no longer sells this item.

I would like to avoid using the crappy $3 Yamaha plastic plug for this mod so if you happen to have a TT Store decomp plug laying around and would like to part with it ... then please send me a PM and perhaps we can work something out.

Otherwise, I am open to suggestions for an alterntive solution for a plug once the decomp assembly is removed.

Much oblidged.

-B

• KJ790

Posted April 24, 2008 - 05:37 PM

You can find them on ebay.

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • 2001YZF426Rider

Posted April 24, 2008 - 07:14 PM

I bought one from woodward specialties on ebay, and he has great service, and the plug seems to be very high quality, and easy installation!

• Gwigibo

Posted April 25, 2008 - 08:57 AM

Got it.

http://cgi.ebay.com/...emZ250233383529

Thanks for the help ..

Regards,
-B

Related Content

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.