Street Legal YZ426

4 replies to this topic
  • yamaha_mx_13

Posted April 24, 2008 - 04:07 PM

I need to know how to make my 2000 YZ426 street legal, like what to get and where to get it.
1.speedometer coil
5.tail light
6.street tires

• 2001YZF426Rider

Posted April 24, 2008 - 07:15 PM

headlight taillight and blinkers i got mine from baja designs, along with a moose lighting stator.. excel wheels laced to radd hexx hubs, michelin power race tires.. gps for speedo

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • 02YZ426

Posted April 24, 2008 - 07:30 PM

Acerbis makes a real tidy led taillight and also bush guards that have signals on them. You can use crotch rocket turn signals on your rear fender. Your also going to need a brake switch for your master cylinder, a small battery is wise because you'll only get 50 watts out of your stator, if you use a battery, you will need a WR450 regulator/rectifier. UFO Twins headlight is a good way to go.. Whatever you decided to do, make sure you stay low wattage on every light you get.

• 02YZ426

Posted April 24, 2008 - 07:32 PM

Heres the one I did, If you look close you can see my turn signals on the rear fender.

• Qwik Gixxer

Posted April 25, 2008 - 05:36 AM

Cheap Speedo, Buy a wireless Bicycle speedo. Mine works great!

Related Content

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.