What do I need to ride in USA

3 replies to this topic
  • Ernie_Taylor

Posted November 17, 2002 - 04:52 AM

Thinking about heading down into the worm US for a few days of trail ridding. What do I need and where is the best place to ride.
I live in Calgary Alberta and ride a WR426

• John_Lorenz

Posted November 17, 2002 - 05:37 AM

Well Outside of money if you come to Calif.

I would think you will only need to do is stop by a local DMV and pickup a temp permit if you are in Calif.

Will need a Forresty approved Sparky and a bike that is about 100db or less best to be 98 or less...

In the areas like Forrest Hil / Sacramanto I am told you can get the OHV permits at Mom and Pop stores instead of having to go the a DMV.

Also depending on who you stay with, Beer lots of Canadian Beer :)

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • Ernie_Taylor

Posted November 17, 2002 - 06:35 AM

The bike I am ridding is all stock so everything should be OK.
And what kind of beer to bring and how much to bring :)

• John_Lorenz

Posted November 17, 2002 - 08:02 AM

What Kind:::

Well that depends If you are staying in Socal

Those guys will drink anything Yellow :) and fisses

NorCal is pretty particular as long as it costs more then 8 bucks a 6 pack they b happy. Except for those in San Francisco has to be Pink Label :D

How much::
Again the guys in Socal One beer half full thats about all they can handle, I here the gals down there can drink one Beer half Empty :D

NorCal, Bring a 24 foot Uhaul, Well except for San Fransico, They get limp wristed looking at a can o beer

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.