good deal or no? wr 400

3 replies to this topic
  • djrevz

Posted April 24, 2008 - 09:39 AM

2000 model wr 400, clean, 20/04/08 reg date, with leo vince pipe no other mods is 1300.00 worth it?:thumbsup:

• doctorchopper

Posted April 24, 2008 - 11:41 AM

I take it thats £1300 not usd. I sold my 01 426 a couple months ago for £2300 but that was with a set of supermoto wheels and tyres they would be worht 4to500. So ya £1300 would be a decent price, is it road registered?

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • kayloe

Posted April 24, 2008 - 11:55 AM

I paid 1400 for my 99 model, dont go by cosmetics though. Ask about servicing how often what oil etc. You can soon make um look nice with cheap new plastics its the rest of it that matters.

• djrevz

Posted April 24, 2008 - 02:18 PM

yea its UK money lol, i know alot on what to look for with the bikes, i just want to make sure i get the right one that i will be happy with. im not a speed freak, im a tauquie kinda person but would still like to know what the top speed is, and also what gears lift the front wheel up easly?

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.