lights stopped working on 2004 bike

No replies to this topic
  • Lennie

Posted April 23, 2008 - 11:50 PM

My lights just stopped working last night, i rode my bike and they were fine then left the bike for about 2 hours and they did not work when i started the bike up again. After a quick ride home on the roads in the dark with no lights i got into the garage and checked the usual stuff and it appears i get no voltage to the bulb plugs????????

Any ideas apart from checking all the connections and for damaged wires? Does anybody know of any weak points worth checking first before i end up checking everything? Im suposed to be doing a 2 day event in less than 28 hours time so i only have one evening to fix this problem!!!!!!!!!!!!

Cheers

Lennie.

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.