How many hours do you have on your bike??

21 replies to this topic
  • bigc

Posted April 25, 2008 - 08:08 PM

wow i am glad to see these hours on these bikes!my 450 is an 03.i am estimating 150hrs. i have replaced counter shaft seal twice,one hot start cable.all the normal wear stuff chain ,sprockets,brakes and tires.i did upgrade to a gytr clutch with an 05 style cable routining.also a front and rear wheel bearings.i have always used bel-ray thumper oil changed every 3-5 rides.i ride all woods with a few gncc's a year. ride in the old and slow c-class . i am getting ready to do a cam chain and piston just for maintenance.

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • x2468

Posted April 25, 2008 - 08:30 PM

I have a 2006 yz450f thats been ridden almost every weekend. I estimate about 250 hrs on it. I have done NOTHING to the motor. All basic maintenance using Rotella T oil changes every 2 weekends. Air filter every ride. It still starts like an 80. Sometimes im getting it to TDC and it fires up on me.
replaced parts

spark plug
steering stem bearings
chain and sprockets
front brake pads
fork seals
tires
proper jetting
AP mod
magnetic drain plug
Engine Ice

thats about it really.

valves still in spec?

Related Content

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.