In search of stock shock spring

9 replies to this topic
  • vtcyclist

Posted May 07, 2002 - 07:11 AM

Hey ya'll. I looking for a stock shock spring, 5.0 or 5.2 i think. If you have changed your suspension and have that stock unit laying around gathering dust.....well you know. Give me a PM or an email.

thanks.
Don

vtcyclist@hotmail.com

• mikeolichney

Posted May 07, 2002 - 12:05 PM

Im also looking for stock springs. Email me at mikeolichney@hotmail.com

• Brian_in_Long_Beach

Posted May 07, 2002 - 06:20 PM

I have the stock fork & shock spring(s) from my '99 WR400 (US version). I know I'm a cheap bastard but how does $30 each (fork springs or shock spring) + plus shipping sound? I gotta recoup some of this habit.........

Brian

• mikeolichney

Posted May 08, 2002 - 06:06 PM

Originally posted by NVR FNSH:
I have the stock fork & shock spring(s) from my '99 WR400 (US version). I know I'm a cheap bastard but how does $30 each (fork springs or shock spring) + plus shipping sound? I gotta recoup some of this habit.........

Brian

Ill take the shock spring for sure, as long as it is the right springrate). Can you please look in your manual and tell me what the springrates are for both?

• Brian_in_Long_Beach

Posted May 10, 2002 - 08:37 AM

I'll check it tonight and let you know.

Brian

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • Joel_Gibson

Posted May 10, 2002 - 09:31 PM

I have a stock rear spring off a 98 WR400(US version). I'll sell for $25 + shipping. E-mail me if interested. joel.gibson@northstarbattery.com

• mikeolichney

Posted May 10, 2002 - 09:35 PM

VTcyclist, looks like there are two guys wanting to sell. I want both springs, are you just looking for rear? You were first, I will take the one you don't want.

[ May 10, 2002: Message edited by: mikeolichney ]

• vtcyclist

Posted May 10, 2002 - 12:21 PM

Mike,

I am mainly after the Shock spring. I'll email Joel since he only has Shock spring. You can get both from NVR. Fair enough. Thanks for asking.

don

• mikeolichney

Posted May 10, 2002 - 01:39 PM

NVR FNSH, check your PM.

• Brian_in_Long_Beach

Posted May 15, 2002 - 01:35 PM

Mike,
Check your PMs

Brian

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.