Where to get 2007 Electical connectors

6 replies to this topic
  • crashthings

Posted April 22, 2008 - 04:49 PM

I went to local Yam shop and they said they can't get them without part #.

I need to know where I can get them. I am looking for both ends of the 3 prong connector for the rear tail light including the prongs.

Thanks

• William1

Posted April 22, 2008 - 04:58 PM

Right here, got to scroll down a ways....
http://www.cycleware..._connectors.htm

• crashthings

Posted April 22, 2008 - 08:21 PM

Thanks for the quick reply William1.

Do you know of any place cheaper? I would have to spend over $100 just to make the 2 connectors I wanted.

Thanks

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • Demo_Slug

Posted April 22, 2008 - 09:22 PM

Thanks for the quick reply William1.

Do you know of any place cheaper? I would have to spend over $100 just to make the 2 connectors I wanted.

Thanks

they are Sumitomo connectors. :thumbsup: that is my nugget of info. and knowing is half the battle.

• KennyMc

Posted April 22, 2008 - 10:05 PM

I wonder if that is what I took off of my bike before I installed the Baja Designs kit.:thumbsup:

• crashthings

Posted April 23, 2008 - 12:33 PM

they are Sumitomo connectors. :thumbsup: that is my nugget of info. and knowing is half the battle.

Hey SLUG, Thanks, that was the piece I needed.

http://easternbeaver...connectors.html

Thanks

• Demo_Slug

Posted April 23, 2008 - 02:25 PM

Hey SLUG, Thanks, that was the piece I needed.

I’ve designed my share of harnesses over the years ( not in the automotive industry), I'm not familiar with the Sumitomo brand connectors, but while doing my grey wire mod, I noted the symbol molded on the connector, at the time I had no idea what company used that logo…. :ride:

But later that month I was asked to evaluate a Sumitomo pump and then I recognized the corporate logo..:thumbsup:

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.