Decals!

2 replies to this topic
  • YZ400f_99

Posted April 22, 2008 - 01:43 PM

Hello people. This is my 1'st post here :thumbsup: I am a new proud owner of a 1999 yz400f. I just bought it a few days ago and it's my first 4 stroke. I had a 1994 Husqavarna 250 2 stroke before.

My god I wore myself out as I sit in the garage scratching my head wondering why she wont start. Well after learning the proper procedure and getting used to it I can get it usually 1-2 kicks. I found if I hold the decomp lever in give her a few kicks to clear it up, starts up 1-2 kicks fine. Not to mention its about -6 celsius out there so shes cold. Enough of that.

Anyway, the bikes in great condition but the decals are starting to fade and peel away. I want to put some custom decals on there as well as a new seat. Can anyone direct me to a good place to get these at? I am in Red Deer, Alberta, Canada. Currently they have the hannah yellow/black decals on it. Bikes pretty much stock, I am no hardcore rider at all, I just like to take her easy and have some fun kicking some dirt up with buddys. I do plan on doing some simple mods to her in the future though. Im a total noob though lol, but since Ive found these forums I have learned quite a bit. So glad I found this place, this is my new internet home.

Heres a few pics of the bike. Nothing compared to what a lot of guys ride here but I like her :ride: Just need new decals and new seat, then I'll go from there.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • Kent Rathgeber

Posted April 22, 2008 - 05:26 PM

Welcome to TT, YZ400f 99!!!

I live in Calgary, and I have custom graphics and numberplates for my 07 YZ450F from a co. out in Victoria called Ride Industries. They did a great job, have competitive pricing, and extremely fast service (sorry, no pics, my camera is down). Try www.rideltd.com.

There's also other graphics companies in Canada, such as Lime9, and a company in Fort St. John B.C., but I can't recall their name.

• YZ400f_99

Posted April 22, 2008 - 05:44 PM

Ok I'll check them out thank you very much for the info!!!

Related Content

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.