Infamous AIS

4 replies to this topic
  • Himsa123

Posted April 21, 2008 - 08:52 PM

I cant seem to find my ais on my 07 wr450, not exactly sure if dealership already took it out..anyone have pictures of theres or where it is supposed to be? Thanks!:thumbsup:

• wantmorepower

Posted April 21, 2008 - 09:25 PM

somewhere in the search bar

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • KennyMc

Posted April 21, 2008 - 09:27 PM

I cant seem to find my ais on my 07 wr450, not exactly sure if dealership already took it out..anyone have pictures of theres or where it is supposed to be? Thanks!:thumbsup:

This picture is of an 06 but it is in the same area.

http://www.thumperta...ht=AIS tutorial

• JSanfilippo

Posted April 21, 2008 - 11:05 PM

Posted Image

Your bike still has it. If you look at the area under the rad shroud, behind the rad, and abover the header you'll see a shiny tube that follows the bottom angle of the radiator shroud...thats the air tube that goes into the head.

Dealers in CA generally don't mess with removing emissions equipiment from the vehicles before delivery because they'll pretty much get reamed by CARB with a non-compliance fine. Some dealers wont even install non stock jets in emission controlled (green stickered) bikes.

• Himsa123

Posted April 22, 2008 - 11:47 AM

somewhere in the search bar

comedian

Posted Image

Your bike still has it. If you look at the area under the rad shroud, behind the rad, and abover the header you'll see a shiny tube that follows the bottom angle of the radiator shroud...thats the air tube that goes into the head.

Dealers in CA generally don't mess with removing emissions equipiment from the vehicles before delivery because they'll pretty much get reamed by CARB with a non-compliance fine. Some dealers wont even install non stock jets in emission controlled (green stickered) bikes.

thanks a bunch

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.