08 stock clamps & throttle tube

6 replies to this topic
  • jd65

Posted April 21, 2008 - 04:44 PM

Crashed & bent my stock clamps & twisted throttle tube completely off. Anyone using aftermarket clamps or throttle tube & what brand...

• todds924

Posted April 21, 2008 - 08:59 PM

Crashed & bent my stock clamps & twisted throttle tube completely off. Anyone using aftermarket clamps or throttle tube & what brand...

Sunline aluminum throttle tube.

• MotoXT

Posted April 22, 2008 - 06:14 AM

Pro Taper clamps (adjustable forward and back - very nice) and G2 Ergonomics throttle tube, also very nice.

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • Ga426owner

Posted April 22, 2008 - 07:51 AM

Oberg Throttle tube is nice
Applied Racing Clamps rubber MTD

• AnotherRedHead

Posted April 22, 2008 - 02:43 PM

I havent seen anything for the 08, maybe I am retarded. I used some renthal bar mounts but ended up having to drill out the holes for the bar mounts when used with the 08 450

• DPW

Posted April 22, 2008 - 05:59 PM

http://www.brpmoto.com/ rubber mounted and they have several options available for bar mounts...

• rickallen124

Posted April 23, 2008 - 08:49 PM

Oberg Throttle tube is nice
Applied Racing Clamps rubber MTD

Pro Taper bought out Oberg. All of oberg stuff, throttle tube, adjustable triple clamp bar mounts can be bought from pro taper.

Related Content

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.