sad day.....

27 replies to this topic
  • jayh300

Posted April 24, 2008 - 05:17 AM

To shoes and jewelry they have.

she's not real big into that either.... her "habit" is the house. she worked for a home construction company for a while and learned a ton about interior remods. we have just finished all the rooms in our house except the dreaded kitchen.... that is last and next.

thanks for the thoughts guys

• jayh300

Posted April 24, 2008 - 05:37 AM

Maybe she has difficulty understanding the fact that guys need as many motorized gas guzzling toys as they can get their throttle twisting hands on. Most women havnt developed this sensitivity.

she actually used to ride with me and has rode for a long time. if i would get her and and the 10yr old daughter 4 wheelers.... i know....
they would go now at times.

• Aka.Goose

Posted April 24, 2008 - 12:09 PM

wo wo wait...She gets a new kitchen and you had to sell the yz400?!?!

And OF COURSE THEY'D LOVE TO GO RIDE WITH YOU!!!

If they aren't all that athletic, or get nervous riding, or just don't like wearing a ton of gear and geting hot, dirty, and sweaty, get them into a used Rhino for about the same price as a new bike...Your wife would have a blast with your daughter riding shotgun...Your daughter will gain memorable moments that we all know will drive her towards wanting to ride herself...

• jayh300

Posted April 24, 2008 - 12:39 PM

wo wo wait...She gets a new kitchen and you had to sell the yz400?!?!

And OF COURSE THEY'D LOVE TO GO RIDE WITH YOU!!!

If they aren't all that athletic, or get nervous riding, or just don't like wearing a ton of gear and geting hot, dirty, and sweaty, get them into a used Rhino for about the same price as a new bike...Your wife would have a blast with your daughter riding shotgun...Your daughter will gain memorable moments that we all know will drive her towards wanting to ride herself...

i like your thinking goose.... of course in all this i did get a newer bike(gas gas ec300 6 speed smoker) and got to keep my trusty old rmx250 (smoker)that my 18yr old now rides and the enclosed to keep them in. I really think the little girl is going to be the real rider of the 2 kids. She is always into whatever dad is doing. My son loves to ride, but I think she is more of a daredevil and picks up stuff a lot easier than the boy did. She taught herself to ride a bike w/o training wheels one day..... I like the looks of the rhino, we ran in to 2 older guys up camping in colorado on one and they were having a blast.

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • grayracer513

Posted April 24, 2008 - 02:58 PM

...Your wife would have a blast (in a used Rhino) with your daughter riding shotgun...Your daughter will gain memorable moments that we all know will drive her towards wanting to ride herself...

...right up until they roll it.

• yamahacrazy_310

Posted April 24, 2008 - 03:54 PM

...right up until they roll it.

That's half the fun.

• thumpyz

Posted April 24, 2008 - 04:43 PM

just put the doors on the rhino, you'll be ok.

• Aka.Goose

Posted April 24, 2008 - 06:56 PM

I'm sure there are a few horror stories from them, but I have friends with them (who's families and young ones ride in), I've riden in and driven them quite a bit...They're really stable, easy to drive, hard to mess up...The souped up ones are a blast in the dunes...
Now of course a nice rail would be safer (and even more fun)!!!
But I have a feeling you'd have to sell a few more bikes off if you went that route...

Related Content

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.