Hey Frostbite Get your shizznit out of here!

25 replies to this topic
  • Frostbite

Posted April 24, 2008 - 12:46 PM

Can I come visit?

Sure, come on up Charles. Bring a kevlar chest protector, and don't forget to pack your bike. :thumbsup:

• Charles De Mar

Posted April 24, 2008 - 01:10 PM

Sure, come on up Charles. Bring a kevlar chest protector, and don't forget to pack your bike. :thumbsup:

Can you send me your suitcases with detailed packing instructions? I need diagrams and lots of them

• 2lcf

Posted April 24, 2008 - 02:37 PM

I have a kevlar vest and lots a guns..........we could have a load of fun........we could REALLY reduce your population.......not that any one in their right mind would live in those conditions........but it would be fun....

:thumbsup:

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • Frostbite

Posted April 24, 2008 - 04:03 PM

Can you send me your suitcases with detailed packing instructions? I need diagrams and lots of them

The taking apart is easy, just keep taking bolts out until there are none left to take out.

I’ll pop it together when you get here, and 2LCF can lay down suppressing fire to keep us covered until we’re ready to ride.

• Charles De Mar

Posted July 23, 2008 - 06:46 PM

Bump for shark week!:ride: ;)

• TheBlackSheep

Posted July 25, 2008 - 06:45 AM

Bump for shark week!;) :p

When?

.............. bahhh :ride:

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.