WR450

4 replies to this topic
  • Richard56

Posted November 15, 2002 - 05:26 AM

Just did a check on the net and found out that the WR450 Muffler is stainless steel also... and it looks EXCELLENT.... If there is anyone willing to sell it, I want it... :)

• Jim_Patterson

Posted November 16, 2002 - 07:19 AM

Please let us know where you found that information.

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • sabooo

Posted November 16, 2002 - 01:47 PM

see the 'new for 2003' section of the yamaha official site for it... under the engine section i believe... cut 'n paste follows...

Stainless steel muffler with USFS-approved spark arrestor looks trick and resists corrosion.

There ya have it.

• Richard56

Posted November 16, 2002 - 09:36 PM

Yup... saboo is right... I got it from there bro. :)

• Richard56

Posted November 18, 2002 - 07:44 AM

:D :) Remember guys... if anyone want to sell his/her WR450 exhaust/muffler, PM me or email me at... (u guys/gals know how to find me la.)
:D

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.