who makes the best piston ?

2 replies to this topic
  • tweav

Posted April 19, 2008 - 08:24 AM

Who makes the best piston for a 07 wr450 running pump gas ? I look at gravesmotorsports but their is race fuel only. this bike is my daily driver so I have to be able to fill up at the pump .

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • clark4131

Posted April 19, 2008 - 09:20 AM

Wiseco seems to be an industry standard...SC

• tweav

Posted April 19, 2008 - 10:28 AM

I was trying to find out if there might be something other then Wiseco . I saw that failure posted on here last week , it kind of made me afraid to use one , but then again it did look like the circlip was not installed right .

JE piston makes one and so does vertex and pro-x do any of these have an advantage over the others or are they all about the same ?

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.