Broken clutch cover

3 replies to this topic
  • WRipper

Posted May 05, 2002 - 09:12 PM

I was doing a hill climb this morning and smacked my clutch cover into a rock. Not good. I'm looking for a new cover. Used or aftermarket.
Any info would be appreciated.
P.S. The cover is not especially weak, I just hit really, really HARD. Unfortunately, I also broke my big toe. (Ouch!)
Thanx!

• bigdrtrdr

Posted May 06, 2002 - 01:43 PM

cant help ya on the part,BUT... see latest in case saver tech. on the DRZ page of this site about 10-20 days ago. these guy's are gearing up for the same parts to fit the 400,426 and 250f I'll have prototypes on my 426 by next week and photos will be posted. Good luck.

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • Tony_Miller

Posted May 06, 2002 - 02:17 PM

CHeck the YZ426 discussion. There's a used clutch cover going for $20. It's a post about used parts.

• moto_madman

Posted May 06, 2002 - 02:28 PM

I think you can get a magnesium one from pro-cuircut.

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.