Woo new skidplate/rad guards

6 replies to this topic
  • anathema

Posted April 17, 2008 - 06:06 PM

We ordered the unabiker guards for my friend's '04 WR450F and the TT skid plate.

Also some nice skidplate foam to keep too much mud out of there. The one rad was tweaked already so we had a bugger of a time lining one side up, but after some shoving and cursing we got it all together! Also threw in a Piaa Super Plasma bulb in there for some dusk/dawn riding.

Results!

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Sorry the colour is all wonky, He had the camera on the indoor/incandescent setting. I fixed it a bit but there she is!

• chevytrkn1

Posted April 17, 2008 - 07:53 PM

i installed both the same on my 07, very nice stuff

• GCannon

Posted April 18, 2008 - 11:31 AM

And a brand new rear tire!:thumbsup:
You are now ready for battle.:ride: :rant:

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • anathema

Posted April 18, 2008 - 08:58 PM

Definitely. The unabiker rad guards are amazingly strong! Cant imagine the crash that would bend those.

I hope the rear tire is good. Maxxis IT rear.

I put the same rear on my GasGas FSE450 with a Maxxis SI front.

• AZ45

Posted April 19, 2008 - 06:48 AM

I've got the same stuff. I changed out the hex heads for stainless buttom head allens, I think it looks a little better than the hex heads, and may not hang up as easlily on rocks.

• anathema

Posted April 19, 2008 - 07:35 AM

Good idea!

• wr_matt

Posted April 29, 2008 - 11:07 PM

Rad guards look sharp!:eek:

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.