07 WR450 Grey Wire location

3 replies to this topic
  • DenverWR450

Posted April 17, 2008 - 09:42 AM

A little help. I looked on thumper faq and seached the forums but I have only been able to find the location of the CDI box for Grey Wire removal. The looms appear to be different than the pics on Thumber Faq so I'm wondering if anyone can explain or even better post a photo of the loom and grey wire for the 07?

Thanks, I'm heading to Moab next weekend and want this bike rippin.

• clark4131

Posted April 17, 2008 - 11:34 AM

Did you check the stickies? (Hint---> Look in the FAQ!)...SC

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • KennyMc

Posted April 17, 2008 - 12:06 PM

A little help. I looked on thumper faq and seached the forums but I have only been able to find the location of the CDI box for Grey Wire removal. The looms appear to be different than the pics on Thumber Faq so I'm wondering if anyone can explain or even better post a photo of the loom and grey wire for the 07?

Thanks, I'm heading to Moab next weekend and want this bike rippin.

It's behind the left side (gear shift) number plates.

• DenverWR450

Posted April 18, 2008 - 07:12 AM

I just saw the similar threads that popped up below the post page. Those were perfect and never saw them in my search.

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.