White Bros Pipe

1 reply to this topic
  • Wetfoot

Posted November 14, 2002 - 01:35 PM

White Bros Pipe
      11/14/02 02:39 PM
Edit   Reply  

I am interested in installing a White Bros E-Series S Bend Pipe on my '02 WR426F. I ride here in SoCal @ 4,000'-6,000' usually.
Will I need to rejet, if so, what set up would be recommended?
Thanks for any insight...

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • Steve_WR400F_#61t

Posted November 14, 2002 - 03:09 PM

Depends... What are you runnin now? Stock pipe? Unplugged or uncorked? If it's uncorked, and everything is jetted correctly for that, then you're probably pretty close already. You might have to go up a size or two on the main and call it good. If it's plugged up and you haven't done any jetting from stock, than it may take a bit more, ie one or two sizes up on the pilot, 3 to 4 on the main. Find out what others in your area run and start there.

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.