taffy where to practice around mildenhall area

2 replies to this topic
  • motohead42

Posted November 14, 2002 - 12:57 PM

just recently made it over to the uk looking to ride thought you may have some places lmk tx

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • David_W

Posted November 15, 2002 - 01:16 AM

Welcome to the UK. Are you USAF? I know of three places near Mildenhall/Suffolk. I haven't been, but I've heard Wild Tracks is the best in the area:

Elsworth Moto Parc.
Track Location: 8 Miles west of Cambridge off the A428 (formally A45)
Tel: 01763 260568 (track info service)
One-mile supercross-type motocross circuit prepared the British Championship standard. Open 10am - 4pm Weds and some Suns. Always phone first to check opening times.

Wild Tracks Motocross Centre.
Chippenham Road, Kennet, Near Newmarket, Suffolk CB8 7QJ. On the B1085 off the A11, 4 miles north of Newmarket.
Track Office: 01638 751918
24hr info line: 01638 750880
60 acre all-weather site which includes motocross, enduro, beginners and 4x4 courses.

Moto-Land UK
Track: Near Mildenhall Speedway Stadium, West Row, Suffolk.
Tel: 01638 718667
Relatively new all-weather sandy motocross complex, built by Stuart Nunn. Facilities include catering, powerwasher, toilets and First Aid. Open 10am - 4pm each Thurs and most Suns. Watered for practice. Phone for information on track availability.

Cheers :) :D

• Taffy

Posted November 16, 2002 - 12:59 PM

motorhead. dave has done you proud there. the chippenham one is just 4 miles from mildenhall and the mildenhall one is actually about 5 miles outta town.

give me a call on 01353 723883 and we'll arrange something! take it easy.

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.