Clavicle Incision Scar..pics

15 replies to this topic
  • ScottyJFZ1

Posted April 16, 2008 - 03:05 PM

Ok for those that are curious and concerned about their looks...here are some pictures of my scar from surgery on 2/18/08...
Posted Image

Posted Image

Front the front ....notice i am symetrical....without the scar you would not be able to tell I had a plate

Posted Image

• NYMXer

Posted April 16, 2008 - 03:25 PM

Thta looks about like mine Scott. The funny thing is that the cut was straight before setting the bone. By imagining a straight line, you can see how far your shoulder was pushed in when the bone broke.
In my case, it is almost 2 inches. I imagine that even if the bone healed w/o surgery, I would have had a significant loss of strength in that arm. I'll take the scar anyday for peace of mind, full function and strength of my arm.
I'll try to take a few pics of mine and post them.

• DrMark

Posted April 16, 2008 - 05:31 PM

Perhaps I should post my vasectomy scar?

• llamaface

Posted April 17, 2008 - 06:58 AM

:thumbsup: :ride:

that's healing up nicely scotty. Mine (less than 3 weeks old) is considerably uglier still, but the swelling has pretty much gone down so my girlfriend isn't afraid to look at me with my shirt off anymore.

• SMarquez

Posted April 17, 2008 - 11:59 AM

Oh GOD!!! Please don't. If I absolutely had to look I'd rather see a stool sample.

• DrMark

Posted April 17, 2008 - 01:15 PM

Why are guys talking about their scars? Most of us have dozens of scars. I got a big one down the middle of my belly, and now I can't wear a two piece bathing suit! Com'on girls, we are motorcycle racers not hairdressers!

• GCannon

Posted April 17, 2008 - 04:10 PM

:thumbsup: :ride:

that's healing up nicely scotty. Mine (less than 3 weeks old) is considerably uglier still, but the swelling has pretty much gone down so my girlfriend isn't afraid to look at me with my shirt off anymore.

I guess you will just have to get a bigger bag one that covers your shoulders and your face in order to further ease her discomfort.:rant: :lol: :mad: :o

• Paul061

Posted April 17, 2008 - 05:42 PM

Scars are tatoos with better stories!

• ScottyJFZ1

Posted April 17, 2008 - 07:43 PM

Why are guys talking about their scars? Most of us have dozens of scars. I got a big one down the middle of my belly, and now I can't wear a two piece bathing suit! Com'on girls, we are motorcycle racers not hairdressers!

Good question.....This thread has now had 170 views....so if I was a moderator then maybe I could delete it before it goes in the wrong direction direction...I know what your gonna say...TOO LATE!! :rant: :thumbsup: :ride:

• SMarquez

Posted April 17, 2008 - 10:44 PM

I just got my first surgical scar from riding. I should have got pix before they took the staples out. I'll get pix and post on 4-22. Maybe I'm too slow. At least at my age now I have an excuse to be slow.

• madday

Posted April 18, 2008 - 04:35 AM

do you guys paint your finger nails. chick did scars

• ScottyJFZ1

Posted April 18, 2008 - 05:09 AM

do you guys paint your finger nails. chick did scars

Here we go....starting to go where its not supposed to go....:thumbsup:

• DrMark

Posted April 18, 2008 - 05:51 AM

I hope not one has taken too much offense because of this post. Since I am the moderator and the prinicpal offender, I don't think it it needs to be deleted.

• ScottyJFZ1

Posted April 18, 2008 - 06:21 AM

No, one has not taken offense.....all good fun...:thumbsup:

• knuklehead

Posted April 19, 2008 - 05:40 PM

Here my latest, want a YKK zipper pull tatooed at the end.Posted Image

• 61scooter

Posted April 19, 2008 - 05:57 PM

Here my latest, want a YKK zipper pull tatooed at the end.Posted Image

Pretty sure Dr. Mark would have done your clavicle from the front.:thumbsup:

Related Content

Forums
Photo

Stretch before or after excercise? by Bryan Bosch

General   General Forums   Health & Fitness
  • 9 replies
Forums
Photo

Weight Reduction or Shaving the Pork... by MentalGuru

Dirt Bike   Make / Model Specific   Honda   CRF250 L/M
  • Hot  126 replies
Forums
Photo

how much weight can your LRP lose? by jeffjcalweb

• 5 replies
Forums
Photo

CRF250L- 1, Dog- 0 by razorbill

• 4 replies
Forums
Photo

Stuck WFO by DirtRider500R

Dirt Bike   General Dirt Bike Forums   Dirt Bike Pictures & Video
  • Hot  42 replies

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

RegisterSign InClose
If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.