Lighting options

2 replies to this topic
  • CheYuen

Posted April 15, 2008 - 12:18 PM

I have a night race coming up in the southern California desert. I don't really trust the stock light on my '05 WR for any kind of high speed. Do you guys have any recommendations to increase brightness, length and width of beam? I'd like to keep the cost down, but if something like replacing bulbs won't give me decent lighting, please let me know.

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • face_plant

Posted April 15, 2008 - 12:23 PM

i use an acerbis cyclops with 2 55w bulbs. i trust it on the highway til about 55-60 mph 30-40mph off road

• jaked02

Posted April 16, 2008 - 05:49 AM

i use an acerbis cyclops with 2 55w bulbs. i trust it on the highway til about 55-60 mph 30-40mph off road

faceplant, any stator mods with that set up?

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.