8 replies to this topic
  • jimnbigbear

Posted May 04, 2002 - 12:07 PM

Off the subject-Are there any mods forRaptor 660 .Power and acceleration are a real disappointment thanks in advanced . Ps mounten new radiator on wr426 .

• CHris_PArks

Posted May 04, 2002 - 06:11 PM

i have ridden one with air box lid off and big gun pipe, it ripped,

• SFO

Posted May 04, 2002 - 06:28 PM

Web cam makes a cam that wakes this bad boy up....

• arrow101

Posted May 04, 2002 - 07:51 PM

well by getting rid of that megga restrictive and heavy as muffler and jetting it right it should rock. this is rather cheap mod also you could go with a new cam and a new carby would also make it go well. Im not certain on what carbys are avaliable for them out there but this would do wonders for it but wont come cheap

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • freestyle111

Posted May 05, 2002 - 07:46 PM

just trade it in for seadoo bombardier ds650.i rode one a couple weeks ago.that thing was insanely fast.

• bonez34

Posted May 06, 2002 - 03:31 PM

or just keep the wr and smoke them both.... I did!

• moto_madman

Posted May 06, 2002 - 04:31 PM

why would you want your lawnmower to go faster? :) :D :D

just kidding

• jimnbigbear

Posted May 07, 2002 - 01:32 PM

biglawn .

• Uncle_Rich

Posted May 08, 2002 - 11:09 AM

Try these, might give you some ideas

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.