New YZF tank for sale

5 replies to this topic
  • DR_Kenny

Posted May 03, 2002 - 03:32 PM

OK, OK, if you SoCal riders want your bike to look as cool as THIS one,

Posted Image

I have a NEW yellow Clarke tank and SDG seat that I'll sell for 75 cents on the dollar. I paid $165 for the tank (stock replacement size for YZF) and $89 for the seat (in plastic wrapper).

Posted Image
Posted Image

No, they have not even been bolted down. I bought them with the intent to make 'em fit on my DRZ400 - a pipe dream.

Posted Image

• SoCalWR426

Posted May 03, 2002 - 05:45 PM

I was going to buy it, then I saw DRN on your front fender... Forget it buddy :) .... Just kiddin! looks great!

SoCal

• crotchrocket

Posted May 03, 2002 - 07:44 PM

Awesome WR! I would like to make mine look like that but I don't have the funds right now. Did you buy the One Industries kit or mix and match?

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • DR_Kenny

Posted May 03, 2002 - 09:39 PM

The 426 belongs to Thunder33 (member #9323). You'll have to contact him for info on his bike.

If you want the seat/tank, contact me. I own the lowly Suzuki... :)

• Burchardi

Posted May 06, 2002 - 07:13 PM

will the tank fit my 01 426? where do you get the rest of the yellow plastic for the WR? Let me know. Very interested.

• DR_Kenny

Posted May 07, 2002 - 06:58 PM

SOLD. Try Acerbis for plastic in many colors.

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.