Shock Wears?

1 reply to this topic
  • XRider

Posted November 13, 2002 - 06:15 AM

Does anyone know where I could easily find shock socks, or shock wears for a dirt bike? I am referring to the nylon with Velcro things that you wrap around your shock to protect it from sand. I bought one before, but it was for a quad and it did not fit very well. I want it so I can remove my plastic shock guard to make more room for a paddle tire.

Thanks

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • Snapper

Posted November 13, 2002 - 08:13 PM

Let me know - I'll have one too.

I usually just put 100 mile an hour tape (race tape in America) around the spring - it last about 2 days.

Also lately been using a tyre called "Lagunacross" - combo paddle/knobbly fits with the shock protector, allows you to ride on hard pack and works pretty well in sand as well

cheers

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.