YZ/WR 400/426 Powerbomb Header for Sale

4 replies to this topic
  • Brad

Posted February 04, 2001 - 04:26 PM

I've got a brand new FMF powerbomb header for sale on Ebay, check it out at:

http://cgi.ebay.com/...indexURL=0&rd=1

If anybody wants it for $165 including shipping, I'll end the auction early.

Brad

[This message has been edited by Brad (edited 02-04-2001).]

• Guest_Guest_*

Posted February 05, 2001 - 09:12 AM

I'll give you 150.00 inculing shipping.

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • Guest_Guest_*

Posted February 06, 2001 - 04:38 AM

Don't worry about it brad, your up to $125 on ebay. I will put my $150 toward some new boots. :)

• Polo

Posted February 07, 2001 - 12:13 PM

Why are you selling it?

• Brad

Posted February 07, 2001 - 09:12 PM

I have had a Big Gun system on my bike for about a year now, but based on all the magazine pipe tests, I thought I'd give a stock YZ426 silencer a try. I bought the powerbomb header to go with the stock YZ silencer hoping for a little boost in performance plus easier oil changes. I got the stock YZ silencer before the powerbomb, tried it with the stock header and was way dissapointed. The stock YZ silencer is quieter, but feels very weak right off the bottom compared with the Big Gun. The powerbomb is exactly the same diameter as the stock header, and I couldn't imagine it bringing back the bottom that my tapered Big Gun has. So rather than deal with FMF, I thought I'd just accept a loss and auction the header off before my wife beats me to death with it while I sleep...

Brad

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.