Anyone clocked their bikes from 0-60??

3 replies to this topic
  • gsrthomas

Posted May 03, 2002 - 01:05 PM

Just out of curiosity I was searching the questions on the "search" option and it seems that no one asked it. Has anyone clocked their 0-60mph time? They do these on cars and i was just wondering how fast the dirtbikes are from 0-60mph. Not everyone has the special radars to be capable to do that with. If anyone has please share it and post it please along with your make and model and modifications.

Thanks

Thomas

• omnivortex

Posted May 03, 2002 - 03:22 PM

You cant really compare 0 -60 results, because of different soil types and tire types. I guess you would have to run the test on asphault....but why?

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • yamaha.dude

Posted May 03, 2002 - 06:15 PM

ride past the local speed camera spot a few times, they might do it for you... :) :D

They might charge you for the priviledge though... LOL :D :D

Apart from that, you may get a buddy with a stopwatch, or put on street tyres and get along to the local drag strip open day...

let us know if you find out...

David

• freestyle111

Posted May 03, 2002 - 09:59 PM

i know my bike will go 60 to 0 in .001 seconds whenever a tree gets in the way

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.