Price?

4 replies to this topic
  • acarter920

Posted May 03, 2002 - 07:13 AM

I'd like a couple opinions on how much my bike is worth. It only has about 40 hours on it. I am advertising on the internet, but plan on putting it in the Cycle Trader soon. I was thinking about $4000... what do you guys think? Check out http://www.geocities...mx/MY_TOYS.html for pictures of the bike. Thanks!

:)

• robman

Posted May 03, 2002 - 09:00 PM

What year is it and what extras have you got on it, is it a wr or yz?

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • acarter920

Posted May 03, 2002 - 11:19 AM

Oop... i guess that is info you would need. It is a 2000 Yz426 with lotsa renthal stuff, One Industries graphics, and JP racing suspenion.

• YAMAKAZE

Posted May 03, 2002 - 11:26 AM

A two year old Yz426 on todays market is worth $3200 to $3800 depending on condition and extra's. 40 hours to 400 hours can be hard to verify if the bike has been well taken care of.

You should also secure the breather tube back to the frame and take another photo. Other than that the bike looks good.

Bonzai :)

• acarter920

Posted May 03, 2002 - 11:30 AM

Originally posted by YAMAKAZE:

You should also secure the breather tube back to the frame and take another photo. Other than that the bike looks good.

Bonzai :)

D'oh! I didnt see that breather tube.... thanks for the info!

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.