yzf-wr graphics

2 replies to this topic
  • jaked02

Posted April 10, 2008 - 08:03 PM

Will 05 yzf 450 graphics fit my 06 wr450?

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • Nostalgic

Posted April 12, 2008 - 01:22 PM

Not well. You would have to modify them especially on the shrouds. I've done it before but it's tough to make it look right. You'll have some areas you have to cut and others where a lot of plastic shows.

You could always put some yz plastics on the wr. Someone else will have to say if that will work. It did on mine but I have the extended tank on mine.

Good luck.

• clark4131

Posted April 12, 2008 - 09:59 PM

'06 YZ graphics were made for the aluminum frame bikes. '05 YZ graphics are a perfect match. The '05/'06 WR is the only 450 generation that shared the shrouds with the YZ...SC

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.