2000WR400 FOR SALE

4 replies to this topic
  • 2000WR400

Posted February 04, 2001 - 03:33 PM

I am selling a 2000 WR400 with a little over 700 miles on it, the following mods have been done to it less than 3 months ago. White bros Tapered head pipe, White bros Promeg silencer, YZ tank, seat and rear fender, Dunlop 752 r tire, Renthal 52t sprocket, Renthal Gold chain, Pro taper bars. I have Fox Forma boots sz 10, HJC helmet sz L, and Oakley pro goggles that are 5 months old that also go with the bike, all the original parts {tank,seat,fender,exhaust etc} go with the bike. It all must go. I am asking $5000 obo.

[This message has been edited by 2000WR400 (edited 02-04-2001).]

• WR_Rider

Posted February 05, 2001 - 07:34 PM

ooops screwed that one up....

[This message has been edited by WR_Rider (edited 02-05-2001).]

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • WR_Rider

Posted February 05, 2001 - 07:35 PM

Let me know if your willing to sell the boots, and helmet seperate from the bike. I'd be willing to buy them!

Chuck

• Vincent

Posted February 05, 2001 - 08:02 PM

Or the YZ tank, stock headpipe, number plate, rear fender...I wouldnt mind buying that stuff from you if your interested.
vincent@zianet.com

[This message has been edited by Vincent (edited 02-05-2001).]

• Shane

Posted February 06, 2001 - 02:18 AM

Hey.... If you want to sell your bike.... I told you last friday... that it is sold... Darron will be contacting you tommorrow..... (tuesday) he got his financing today..... course you could have called to confirm after our conversation on friday......

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.