'06 XR650L Exhaust

4 replies to this topic
  • ngf4188

Posted April 09, 2008 - 10:52 AM

Im looking to buy a new slip on for my '06 XR650L and I read good things about the White Brothers exhaust. But I cant find find a White Brothers exhaust made for an '06. Can I just buy the E2 Series and it will work? or is the White Bros not an option?

• martinfan30

Posted April 09, 2008 - 11:45 AM

Im looking to buy a new slip on for my '06 XR650L and I read good things about the White Brothers exhaust. But I cant find find a White Brothers exhaust made for an '06. Can I just buy the E2 Series and it will work? or is the White Bros not an option?

Welcome to TT brother!

I run a E2 on mine. Very happy with it. Plus its a hair quieter than the E series which is no longer produced. You can still find them though. Ebay, and such.

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • Denn10

Posted April 09, 2008 - 01:02 PM

yes the E2 is quiter than my disc series, i noticed it right away when i got on martins bike. I have a E2 on my 400ex and like it alot, if i had to buy one (but i dont) i would buy E2 myself. You will hear others chime in with their preferance so there are a few that are top quality and all fairly close in price.

Welcome to TT!!!

• tgstoken

Posted April 09, 2008 - 01:28 PM

I love my Supertrapp racing series with 16 discs. Ultra loud and mean sounding. Yes, it offends old people, but gues what? They actually see/hear me on the highway. Loud pipes save lives, remember that.

• b2dude

Posted April 09, 2008 - 02:35 PM

i like my fmf Q2. much better/quiet sounding than the stock one with no baffle

Related Content

Forums
Photo

DirttyPig 2005 Xr650l Prroject! by braapmebb1moretime

Dirt Bike   Make / Model Specific   Honda   XR600/650
  • 22 replies
Forums
Photo

Would a Young Scott Summers still be Competitive today on an XR600R? What would he ride to be competitive today? by Jayzonk

Dirt Bike   Special Interest Forums   Pro Racing
  • Hot  159 replies
Forums
Photo

ignitech programmable XR650L CDI by brianhare

• Hot  60 replies
Forums
Photo

Fell Off Trailer by usafxr

• Hot  43 replies
Forums
Photo

93 xr650l Restoration Project by Zigster

• 17 replies

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.