Just venting

4 replies to this topic
  • Fabwiz

Posted April 08, 2008 - 06:27 PM

Ok so get this I was talking to a guy at work today (customer) who rides in our area alot, he rides a KTM 520, I told him I have an 02' YZ426. He laughed and said my bike belongs in a museum.....can you believe that? :confused:

Ok I feel better now, anyhow he was like why didnt you buy a 450? Um cause I didnt feel like spending a ton of money on a bike I can keep up with and sometimes out run. So he said just kidding lets go out riding sometime. :thumbsup: Ya, make fun of my bike now you want to go out ridin......ok. :thumbsup:

• buzzgrizz

Posted April 08, 2008 - 06:49 PM

ive got a 426 and its a great bike can keep up with the 450s in the woods track not so much but its still a great bike and ktm man can take his 520 and go to hell :thumbsup:

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • Fabwiz

Posted April 08, 2008 - 07:33 PM

I love my 426, I have had KTMs in the past and liked them too. I think I was just in a bad mood today or somthing. I would say "Lets settle this out in the dirt" but the guy would ride right past me, and he is like 10 years old then me...lol. He races open desert ALOT. I just got back on to two wheels not long ago so I have alot of catching up to do. Mybe I'll go barrow my TRX back from the guy I sold it to and teach him a thing or two :thumbsup:

• BASSic

Posted April 09, 2008 - 09:59 AM

Ask Mr. KTM man how much he paid for that 520...

• KAS

Posted April 09, 2008 - 10:43 AM

His 520 can't be any newer than an '02.

So I guess he's riding a museum peice as well.

Related Content

Forums
Photo

Megabomb Fitment by 288yz450

Dirt Bike   Make / Model Specific   Yamaha   YZ 400/426/450
  • 1 reply
Forums
Photo

First Hare scramble tips by dhend8

Dirt Bike   General Dirt Bike Forums   General Dirt Bike Discussion
  • Hot  33 replies
Forums
Photo
Motocross

Thinking about Yamaha 250... by Arctic Pride

Dirt Bike   Special Interest Forums   Pro Racing
  • Hot  491 replies
Forums
Photo

Is it worth it? (Cam and High compression piston) by macgi77

Dirt Bike   Make / Model Specific   Honda   CRF 150/230 F/L
  • Hot  36 replies
Forums
Photo

yz250x vs 450 4t comparisons (preferably desert riding) needed by JakeNorthrupYZ450F

Dirt Bike   Make / Model Specific   Yamaha   Yamaha 2-Stroke
  • 9 replies

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.